Note: We're not actively hiring for this position at the moment, but we encourage you to seize the opportunity and send us your spontaneous application. Rest assured, when the time comes to fill this role, we'll swiftly reach out to you.
In your search for the perfect company, fate has led you to Remotion, a trailblazing Swedish consulting powerhouse. We're not your ordinary 9-to-5 establishment. Oh no, we're so much more.
At Remotion, we're a diverse blend of dancers, surfers, hunters, actors, football players, and baristas. But don't let our unconventional hobbies fool you. We're also a team of passionate management consultants, performance marketers, growth managers, data scientists, and creatives. Together, we possess an unwavering belief that we've unraveled the secret to driving unparalleled corporate success for companies that need to adapt to the age of digital.
So, if you're ready to embark on an exhilarating journey where innovation knows no bounds, join us at Remotion and become a driving force behind data-driven growth, agile strategies, personalized omnichannel experiences, and performance marketing excellence.
Your adventure starts here.
You have experience from working with organizational transformation/change management and are motivated to facilitate and help organizations towards a more efficient and agile way of working. You have a strategic and analytical mindset combined with curiosity to understand the business challenges the clients face. You are comfortable working both independently and as part of a tight team. In this role, you will interact with many people on different levels of the client's organization where you will use your natural talent at building relationships and gaining trust quickly. You are a comfortable public speaker and you have the ability to explain and visualize complex problems in an understandable way. You have experience in leading and facilitating structured, problem-solving dialogues and workshops.
About the position
We are looking to strengthen our team of consultants within business agility, with an experienced Agile transformation / Management Consultant. If you want to be part of large-scale transformation projects where we help our clients drive change on all organizational levels, making them fit for the future, Remotion will be the right place for you.
As an Agile transformation consultant at Remotion, you become an essential part of a highly competent team of driven colleagues. Together we engage in assignments focusing on agile organizational development, enterprise agility, and agile ways of working. We work with leading companies in the Nordic region on projects that usually affect the whole organization, from delivery teams to C-level management. Our goal is to help companies to reach their business goals, become more resilient to market change and improve their ability to innovate.
Examples of work assignments
- Support clients in their transformational process, with project-, program- and portfolio steering
- Inspire and educate management in business agility
- Design and facilitate customer-specific workshops and training to uncover needs for organizational and/or process change
- Analyze and investigate complex organizational setups and models for steering and governance
- Distill organizational insights and pain points into actionable transformation roadmaps
- Guide leaders, teams, and individuals within the organization on how to apply Agile ways of working in their setting
We bring forward our own model of enterprise agility and use it as a red thread in our daily work. As a team, we collaborate on this model and every member of the team has the ability to continuously develop it. As a member of our team, you live the Agile values with passion and you have the ability to convey this to others in an engaging way.
- Hands-on experience from driving organizational transformations in large corporations
- Experience from working with change management at a strategic level
- Experience from working in (or close to) teams utilizing Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/Lean)
- 5+ years of experience in a management consulting role
- Experience in developing and implementing governance models to align company objectives
- Excellent ability to express your ideas in a visually appealing way using digital and physical tools
- Fluent in speaking and writing Swedish and English
- Ability to quickly understand the customer's business model and their challenges
- Certifications in SAFe and/or LeSS frameworks
- Experience in implementing OKRs as a governance tool
- Hands-on experience from structuring and executing PI-planning / Big Room Planning or equivalent
- Experience in advising and coaching C-level management with confidence
- Workshop facilitation expert, both in a remote and f2f setting
- Self-starter - You can independently drive your work
- Team player - You know that the best solutions are done whilst co-creating together
- Humble - For the fact that you are not always right
- Curious - You want to learn more and are continuously striving for expanding your knowledge and practice
- Engaged - You are passionate about the role you are applying for - this is what you want to do.
- A dynamic organization guided by agile principles, cross-functional teams, and dual leadership.
- A culture that values collective intelligence, self-leadership, and embraces diversity.
- Exciting opportunities for annual international trips, team-building conferences, and dedicated competence development days.
Are you ready to take your agile career to the next level? If this opportunity resonates with you, we invite you to submit your application!
Please note that we have a streamlined application process and kindly request that you refrain from sending applications via email. However, if you have any questions or need further information, feel free to reach out to our dedicated contact person for this recruitment process. We eagerly await your application and the chance to connect with you!
Curious to learn more about the Remotion experience? Explore our company in more detail by visiting our website.