Note: We're not actively hiring for this position at the moment, but we encourage you to seize the opportunity and send us your spontaneous application. Rest assured, when the time comes to fill this role, we'll swiftly reach out to you.
In your search for the perfect company, fate has led you to Remotion, a trailblazing Swedish consulting powerhouse. We're not your ordinary 9-to-5 establishment. Oh no, we're so much more.
At Remotion, we're a diverse blend of dancers, surfers, hunters, actors, football players, and baristas. But don't let our unconventional hobbies fool you. We're also a team of passionate management consultants, performance marketers, growth managers, data scientists, and creatives. Together, we possess an unwavering belief that we've unraveled the secret to driving unparalleled corporate success for companies that need to adapt to the age of digital.
So, if you're ready to embark on an exhilarating journey where innovation knows no bounds, join us at Remotion and become a driving force behind data-driven growth, agile strategies, personalized omnichannel experiences, and performance marketing excellence.
Your adventure starts here.
You are probably working today as an Agile coach and have several years of experience in this field, working with the development of people, teams, and organizations in an Agile context. You have previous experience in coaching, mentoring, and training teams and leaders on all levels in large organizations. You understand the complexity of enterprise business agility and have been part of large-scale transformations. In your toolbox, you have the right skills that will help teams and leaders shift their mindsets, change behaviors, and start transforming the company culture.
You get your motivation and drive by helping others understand how to utilize Agile values, principles, and practices in their daily work. As an Agile coach in a consultancy role at Remotion, you guide and support our customers, in order to help them reach their business objectives. In doing so you have the courage to give constructive feedback and challenge existing conceptions in order to improve and move forward.
About the position
We are looking to strengthen our team of consultants within business agility, with an experienced Agile coach. If you want to be part of large-scale transformation projects where we help our clients drive change on all organizational levels, making them fit for the future, Remotion will be the right place for you.
As an Agile coach at Remotion, you become an essential part of a highly competent team of driven colleagues. Together we engage in assignments focusing on agile organizational development, enterprise agility, and agile ways of working. We work with leading companies in the Nordic region on projects that usually affect the whole organization, from delivery teams to C-level management. Our goal is to help companies to reach their business goals, become more resilient to market change and improve their ability to innovate.
Examples of work assignments
- Support clients in their transformational process with training, coaching, and mentoring
- Inspire the organization in what Agile ways of working are about
- Design and facilitate customer-specific training on Agile methodology, frameworks, and mindset
- Design and facilitate team-specific workshops to support teams and groups to embrace the new way of working
- Actively participate in client teams' day-to-day activities to provide feedback and guidance
- Guide and coach leaders, teams, and individuals on a daily basis
We bring forward our own model of enterprise agility and use it as a red thread in our daily work. As a team, we collaborate on this model and every member of the team has the ability to continuously develop it. As a member of our team, you live the Agile values with passion and you have the ability to convey this to others in an engaging way.
- 2-3 years experience in a consulting role, coaching multiple teams within Agile ways of working
- Proven experience in conveying knowledge of Agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc.
- Certification in Agile methodology, Agile coaching, SAFe, LeSS, or equivalent.
- Ability to quickly understand the customer's business model and their challenges
- Accustomed to adapting and combining knowledge and practice based on the situational need
- Workshop facilitation expert, both in a remote and f2f setting
- You are fluent in speaking and writing Swedish and English
- Excellent ability to express your ideas in a visually appealing way using digital and physical tools
- Have successfully designed and facilitated training within Agile methodology for small and large audiences
- Certifications in SAFe or LeSS frameworks
- Experience in implementing OKRs as a governance tool
- Hands-on experience from structuring and executing PI-planning / Big Room Planning or equivalent
- Experience from advising and coaching with C-level management with confidence
- Self-starter - You can independently drive your work
- Team player - You know that the best solutions are done whilst co-creating together
- Humble - For the fact that you are not always right
- Curious - You want to learn more and are continuously striving for expanding your knowledge and practice
- Engaged - You are passionate about the role you are applying for - this is what you want to do.
- A dynamic organization guided by agile principles, cross-functional teams, and dual leadership.
- A culture that values collective intelligence, self-leadership, and embraces diversity.
- Exciting opportunities for annual international trips, team-building conferences, and dedicated competence development days.
Are you ready to take your agile career to the next level? If this opportunity resonates with you, we invite you to submit your application!
Please note that we have a streamlined application process and kindly request that you refrain from sending applications via email. However, if you have any questions or need further information, feel free to reach out to our dedicated contact person for this recruitment process. We eagerly await your application and the chance to connect with you!
Curious to learn more about the Remotion experience? Explore our company in more detail by visiting our website.